This fundraiser is easy and very rewarding. Students do not go door to door selling items. We ask that you reach out to family and friends to make a purchase. We are not just selling cookies, there are cinnamon rolls, pumpkin rolls, popcorn, and soups.
- Sale Dates: February 28th – March 10th
- Cost: Each item is no more than $16.00.
- Pick up: The items will be shipped to the school and we ask that parents pick them up. That date will be announced once we receive all the orders in.
- Prizes: for every three items sold, students will receive a lanyard with an emoji charm…and then can add on to their charms…the more you sell the more you collect!
- Grand prizes: Top seller wins must sell 20 items and they win $50.00 cash, or sell 100 items and win $100 cash!!!
- Payment: Please have any checks and money orders made out to Tapp Middle school PTSA
- Our goal: $8,000
- Proceeds go toward: Student and staff recognition
- Turn in date: Money and order forms must be turned in the week of March 13th till 17th, we would like to have orders back before Spring Break!!
*Parents! Locate UNITED FUNDRAISING and like us on Facebook by searching for Tapp Middle School Fundraiser and be entered to WIN a $100 Gift Card!!!
View the Catalog online: Cookie’s and More!