This fundraiser is easy and very rewarding. Students do not go door to door selling items. We ask that you reach out to family and friends to make a purchase. We are not just selling cookies, there are cinnamon rolls, pumpkin rolls, popcorn, and soups.
- Sale Dates: February 28th – March 10th
- Cost: Each item is no more than $16.00.
- Pick up: The items will be shipped to the school and we ask that parents pick them up. That date will be announced once we receive all the orders in.
- Prizes: for every three items sold, students will receive a lanyard with an emoji charm…and then can add on to their charms…the more you sell the more you collect!
- Grand prizes: Top seller wins must sell 20 items and they win $50.00 cash, or sell 100 items and win $100 cash!!!
- Payment: Please have any checks and money orders made out to Tapp Middle school PTSA
- Our goal: $8,000
- Proceeds go toward: Student and staff recognition
- Turn in date: Money and order forms must be turned in the week of March 13th till 17th, we would like to have orders back before Spring Break!!
*Parents! Locate UNITED FUNDRAISING and like us on Facebook by searching for Tapp Middle School Fundraiser and be entered to WIN a $100 Gift Card!!!
View the Catalog online: Cookie’s and More!
This year is coming to a close very quickly and our new PTSA board members need to be nominated and then voted into office for the 2017-2018 school year.
If you know of someone you feel is dedicated and hard working…then click on the link below and print the Nominating Leadership form, fill it out and drop it off at Tapp Middle School into the front office.
Thank you for your help!
February is Black History month…this is the month that our children can learn about and remember important events and people in black history!
Tapp Middle School students and staff are working very hard on their performances. From 6th grade chorus singing to a wonderful performance by our Jazz Band. Students will be preforming skits, reciting poems and lets not forget our amazing dance performance by…..one of our amazing staff members!! The Book Fair will be open in the Media center as well….our children need to know that knowledge is power and this is an evening full of knowledge, love and support!!
This event is to bring together our families and business in the community. After their performance we are looking to serve an amazing meal so we can all associate with each other and come together as a community.
If you know of a business or have a business and would like to help provide any food or drinks, we more than welcome you. As a token of our appreciation, your business will be advertised on our Black History Program t-shirts as well as our PTSA Newsletter.
Here is our list of what is needed for 200 people so we need large pans of these items:
- Turkey: cooked or not..we can get someone to cook it
- Ham: cooked or not…we can get someone to cook it
- Chicken: Cooked or not…we can get someone to cook it
- Mac and Cheese
- Vegetables: Collards or green beans
- Sweetm unsweet tea and bottled water
- Paper plates
If you have you would like to donate anything or have any questions, please contact
Ms Watkins: Natasha.Watkins@cobbk12.org
We are very excited to partner with Yankee Candle Fundraising at this time. By offering premium products from the world’s #1 candle brand we are hoping to reach our fundraising goals and present our supporters with products they actually use and want.
There are two ways you can help us reach our goal this year:
- FIRST, go online at the dedicated fundraising site https://www.yankeecandlefundraising.com/ and place an order using the GROUP NUMBER 990053931.
- SECOND, and most importantly, you can enlist friends and family from out of town to help Tapp PTSA reach its goal. Simply visit https://www.yankeecandlefundraising.com/ and click on the “Seller Login” button and fill out the “Sign up to be a seller” form, use your GROUP NUMBER 990053931 to register. Follow the simple instructions and have informational e-mails sent to friends and family across the country. Their purchases will be delivered directly to them and Tapp PTSA earns additional profits!!
You can shop until January 11th online!
*All proceeds go toward our Student Incentive program*
Online Store & Mobile App – Open November 17th – January 11th. To find your online store, go to www.yankeecandlefundraising.com, scroll down to “start shopping”, and enter your GROUP NUMBER 990053931
Shipping – For online orders, customers are charged $5.99 for shipping for orders under $100 and shipping is free for orders of $100 or more.
As parents, we figured there had to be a better way to fundraise. We – not to mention our families, friends and neighbors! – were tired of cookie dough, gift wrap and discount cards. Too much work selling low quality products for too little money.
Likewise, we were tired of the popular fun run in our area that had our kids running in circles while the fundraising company walked away with nearly half of the money raised. The pressure exerted on the kids was extreme, with cheap plastic toys on the line every day based on how much they raised.
So we set out to create a fundraising alternative, one that could create a meaningful experience for our children while putting more money into the hands of the organization raising it.
Our answer is Raise Craze – fundraising through kindness!
With Raise Craze, participants ask friends and family for donations via their personal donation website.
Then, as a way of thanking their donors, they go out and pay it forward in their community by serving others.
Click here to begin to Raise funds with RAISE CRAZE!!
Below are your instructions, Incentives as well as Ideas for Acts of Kindness! Click on the links:
This fundraiser is one you can share with family and friends. Copy and Paste the link and share it on your social media pages.
It’s as easy as placing your order and have your labels delivered to your front door!
This will assist with funding PTSA events through out the year!
Click Here to Order your Labels today!
The Spirit Wear order was placed and is being processed. Expected delivery date will be Friday, August 26th.
Once we have counted and checked the delivery, the items will be delivered to the students.
Thursday, July 28th PTSA will be selling our Gently Used Uniforms for a very low price.
These uniforms have been laundered by our PTSA parents and sold at a low price for your convenience.
Here are the prices:
- Pants/Bottoms – $2.00
- Tops – $1.00
- Hoodies/Jackets – $5.00
Cash, Check, Debit or Credit Cards will be accepted*
*All proceeds go toward Student Recognition
Thursday, July 28th come to the school and Meet and Greet your students teachers.
6th Grade is 11:00 – 12:30
7th and 8th Grade is 2:00 – 3:30
Also this is the time to sign up for PTSA, purchase Gently used Uniforms and order Spirit Wear!!
If you have any questions, please contact Ms Barnes – Imani3110@hotmail.com
Welcome back parents!!
I know we have a few days left before school starts, but as you know, our staff is in the building getting everything ready for our children, and they need our help!
Every year we have packets that are sent home with each student. The school secretary has asked if anyone is available to come help stuff thee folders, they would really appreciate it.
Please contact the secretary at the below number to schedule a time. Thank you
Tapp Middle School